Brave Farce Brave Farce

what's the point?

why did you do that? All it is, is the sound from the film and constant, tedius back and forth shots of the few characters you bothered to animate at all. Much better would have been for you to take a subject, and write your own script, not leech of someone elses. Sorry, but I really do think that this movie is highly overated.

Power Rangers Parody Power Rangers Parody

an example of script over graphics

Fantastic, very funny. Although they should move their hands about whenever they talk, like they've got ringworm.

Keep it up.

SonifiedFlash-Yesterday SonifiedFlash-Yesterday

I don't get it

the animation had absolutely nothing to do with the Beatles, or the lyrics, and why little yellow faces anyway? It's pretty fucking basic. A few ready made effects and some jumping about. Try harder.

Stone Trek: Episode 1 Stone Trek: Episode 1

Fucking Glorious

that was absolutely beautiful, the humour was subtle and the story made sense - something not seen all that often in the portal. Nice work with the canned laughter and the background music aswell, infact the entire sound is great. then there's the animation - which is fantastic.

It's only when I got over how proffessional this is that I realised that there is actually a very good spoof idea based in there. Great work.

!HampsterDance! !HampsterDance!

daft

The only thing bordering on entertainment would be the song, but whoever made this sure as hell didn't do that. I don't know if they released it in the US, but we had to put up with that song in Britain for months.

So the song is a rip off, the dog and the walrus is just pathetic (try harder), and all the speech bubbles weren't funny at all. It's sad to say that its getting like typical newgrounds humour - show someone fucking a horse and you'll get 5 ratings.

Some of the drawing is okay, but for this to be in the top 50 when there are movies with quality comedy writing lower down is just ridiculous.

Shame we have to put up with this kind of shite.

Keegan's Truck 1 Keegan's Truck 1

how can something this badly drawn be good?

I admit, it is an entertaining little film, a lot of good ideas and some good sequences, the bit with the tank after the dog then landing on the wall come road was good, and a lot of the other bits were quality aswell.

A little bit more time spent on the art and this would have got much higher rankings. Shite ending though.

Lil Engine that Couldn't Lil Engine that Couldn't

oh dear god, what have you done?

No excuses, this is really very bad. Nothing clever or funny about it at all, and the animation and art is rock bottom. I really can't see why you bothered. Try harder.